Chinese Duck Breasts
- Two duck breasts with skin on
- Coarse sea salt
- Chinese Five Spice seasoning
- Put on the oven at 180 degrees.
- Score your duck breasts with a sharp knife and rub in the coarse sea salt, followed by the five spice powder.
- To a COLD frying pan add the duck breasts skin down and cook for 4-5 minutes till there is a good amount of fat in the pan from the melting duck fat.
- Turn the duck breasts over and cook for 2-3 minutes till seared.
- Put in tin foil and cook for a further 15-20 minutes in the oven.
- Take out and rest for 10 minutes.